Wednesday, July 2, 2008

I Don't Think That We Are Next

Well, today there are some rumors saying that Jan. 25th 2006 might be the cut off date. I am so disappointed. If this is the case, we miss it by one day. That happened to a couple of our friends a couple of months ago. I felt so bad for them but, now one of the couples are home from China with their daughter and another one is in China with their daughter as we speak.
I know as soon as I get over being disappointed that I will be ok. What's one more month in this 29 month (going on 30) wait. It will give me more time to get the things done that I haven't done yet. Like get the deck stained, trim the bushes, finish Emma's room and a million other things.
I guess we just have to wait and hear the official date.

1 comment:

NeuroMama said...

Hi, Kathy. I've been following your new blog and am still hopeful that your referral will be in this batch! Even though we switched to SN long ago and are now on our second SN adoption, I still check in on the Precious Pandas every once in a while. I can't wait to see you finally post a picture of your Emma!

Best Wishes,
Raine
(former Secret Pal)