Friday, May 23, 2008

HAPPY 26 BIRTHDAY KATIE!


Yesterday was my daughter Katie's 26 Birthday. I feel like it was yesterday that she was going to first grade or starting to learn how to ride horses and before you knew it she was playing lacrosse and then off heading to college. She has become a wonderful young woman and a great friend to me.I can't believe that I am old enough to have a 26 year old daughter.

We had a wonderful dinner together, Champagne toast, presents,cake and ice cream. Katie had two of her friends over for dinner, Stacey and Rebecca. Here is a picture of Katie sporting her new Ray-Ban's with her two friends. Katie is on the left followed by Rebecca and Stacey.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATIE!

1 comment:

Diane said...

Hi Kathy! How long have you been hiding your new blog? I am so glad I found it in the database of the PP!
Our twins, Justin and Marie, will be 26 on June 12! I can't believe it either, am I really that old?
Happy Birthday, Katie! You and your mom could be sisters!!
Hugs,
:)Di