Wednesday, May 14, 2008

May Referrals

Well, referrals came out a couple of weeks ago. I am a little late in posting this. The may referrals didn't get as far as I had hoped. They only did three days. I was feeling so disappointed, thinking at this rate we won't even get ours until Fall. I guess come to find out that China did as many referrals in those three days as they did the month before with eight days. That made me feel a little better. There is still some hope for a possible July referral. Lets keep our fingers crossed.
On another note it was also a very exciting month for referrals. We have had quite a few people from our Yahoo group receive their referrals. The babies are all so beautiful. Our friends Susan and Riz finally received their referral and she is absolutely beautiful. I can't wait for the day I get to meet her.
Congratulations to all of our Precious Panda's.
Lets hope that next month is a big batch.

No comments: