Tuesday, May 27, 2008

28 MONTHS LID MAY 26th


Yesterday we hit 28 months that we have been officially waiting to bring Emma home. Our documents were officially logged into China 1/26/06. Next month will be three years since we started the process. At times the wait has been so difficult, other times it has been very exciting and at other times I just stayed of numb and not let the emotions in. Well, we are almost there. I can't wait to see what China gets through this month. I am hoping that we will receive our referral next month in July.

It has been one long journey to Emma. A journey that is about to end and a new journey that is about to start. I know that it will be one that I will cherish for the rest of my life.

1 comment:

Alyson and Ford said...

We are on the "bubble".
You are almost assuredly "in" for July. Our time-lines are about the same.
It is getting exciting now!!

Alyson LID 01/27/06