Thursday, September 25, 2008

FINALLY RELEASED FROM JURY DUTY, NOW WHERE IS OUR CA!

I just got my letter in the mail today that releases me from my Jury Duty that was supposed to happen while we are in China. I am so relieved. I was starting to wonder, as they picked the first juror for the trial yesterday. I thought that I missed my Appt. but, I didn't. I was supposed to report on Oct. 23rd. As of now, we will more than likely be in China then.
We have not heard anything about our Consulate Appt. yet. It has been such a long wait. I am so frustrated with this long wait. Our agency isn't given us any answers as to why. At this point we will most likely be traveling around or on the 16th of Oct. and probably returning around the 30th of the month. This is just a guess at the dates.
As many of you know that there is a problem with the formula being tainted in China. We are very nervous that Emma could have been exposed to this formula and just want to get her home and to a Dr. as soon as possible to have her checked out to make sure that she is OK. Just one more thing to worry about. It makes me sick and very sad to know that this has happened. I am hopping that Emma is OK. I can't even imagine if this has affected her and to know that something might be wrong, just makes me so angry and so sad at the sametime. I just need to get her home and make her safe and healthy.

No comments: