Tuesday, March 13, 2012

I Finally have my Little Sister!

I want everyone to know that I finally have my little sister. She is very little, much smaller then mommy and daddy thought. She is just so cute and I love her already. I just don't like it when she is napping. I want her to wake up so that I can play with her. Today we went visited The Teng Wang Pavillion and boy there were a lot of stairs to climb, but nothing like the Great Wall. Now that was really a climb and guess what, I did it. It took a little over two hours to do it and some of the adults didn't even do it. Mommy and daddy were so proud of me. I really like being a big sister and helping mommy and daddy with Sophie. Mommy is going to try and get the blogs straightened out so that I can blog on mine and she can blog on Sophie's. Mommy is going to have her friend help her out with it and post pictures also. Stay tuned. Love Emma

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Give Sophie hugs and kisses from Grandma and pappou. Tell her she can come to visit sometime and swim in the pool. WE love you.-Grandma and pappou xxxooo

Lori said...

Cannot wait to hear more !!! Much congratulations to you all ! Love and hugs, Lori, Andy & Qiao

Anonymous said...

Couldn't post on Sophie's blog so I copied what I wanted to say there and here it is. What a wonderful trip so far. Thank God for Jim and his thoughtfulness. We're eager to hear "the rest of the story." Thinking of you all the time. Hugs and kisses to all. Love Mom

ba san said...

It is a fact that fashion is generally associated with women. Women generally like to buy different types of designer jimmy choo bag. They like to buy jimmy choo outlet which can match their cloths and personality. Among different types of designer handbags, jimmy choo handbag is considered as the most liked handbags.link:www.jimmychoobagssales.com

web design burnley said...

Wow! So happy that you do care for your little sister that much. Keep it up! Thanks for sharing!

The secret search for enlightenment said...

It's good to hear that you're grateful of having a little sister. Because some I know hate it. Show her that you do care and love her always. God bless!

The secret search for enlightenment said...

It's good to hear that you're grateful of having a little sister. Because some I know hate it. Show her that you do care and love her always. God bless!