Sunday, March 4, 2012

We're going to China and how many more sleeps mommy?

It's been a long time, too long since I last blogged on Emma's blog. A lot is happening for those of you that don't know. We are heading to China in a few days to pick up our new daughter Sophie. We are very excited and Emma is very excited to have another sister. She loves her bigger sister Katie and now will have a little sister. Sophie just turned 2 Feb. 17 and she is from Pingxiang CWI, Jiangxi China. Same province as Emma. She is in foster care. Emma will be traveling with us to China. We are hoping that while we are there, we will be able to take Emma back to her orphanage. I plan on updating Emma's blog during our trip. I have also started another new blog for this trip. It is www.itcanhappentoyou5.blogspot.com Please feel free to follow Emma's journey to China. Emma is so excited to be going to China and wanted to know how much longer it would be before we go. So I decided to make a chain with her so that she could see how many more sleeps it would be before we got to China. Stay tuned for more! I will do my best to update her blog in China.

No comments: