Monday, November 24, 2008

LILY'S BAPTISM PARTY
















Yesterday Erik,Emma and myself went to Lily's Baptism party. It was so good to see Lily, Melissa and Pat. We also got to see Dave, Sandy and Wren. All the girls have gotten a little more hair. It was so nice to see Emma's China sisters. I really miss everyone that we traveled with. We all shared so much together.
The girls all looked so cute. They have all advanced so much sine we got them. The party was very nice. I got to meet a lot of Melissa and Pat's family. What a nice bunch of people. I also got to meet some of their friends. Melissa and Sandy's friends from the Nov. group were there with their little girls from China also. It was so cute to see all of these little girls together. They all are very special little children.
Thanks Melissa and Pat for a real nice time.
Here are some pictures from the day. Sorry I didn't get to get a picture of Wren. I am also posting some of our friend Jim(the pilot) and his daughter(Emily)Emma. Some real cute one's of my two daughter's.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Hi Kathy!

It was great seeing you! I love the picture of Lily and I, I have so few! Guess who takes all the pics in my family?!

Lori said...

Love, Love, Love that photo of Katie and Emma !!! Too sweet ....Hugs, Lori**