Wednesday, August 6, 2008

CATCHING UP ON MY BLOG

On July 12th I had the most beautiful baby shower. My good friend Laura planned and organized it along with, Katie(my daughter), my Mother, my sister, my good friend Sharon. So many people helped to make it the beautiful day that it was. I am sure that I forgot some people (sorry) but, referrals are on the way and I can't think. I just need to catch up before they come out and then I won't even be thinking straight.
The shower took placer in my backyard. There were green, pink and yellow lanterns hanging in the tents. The center pieces were ladybugs, they were so cute. Laura even included butterflies in the theme(butterflies represent the loss of a child). I felt that my boy's were right there with me. The menu included Chinese food,ladybug and butterfly cupcakes that my mother made and ladybug cake. The weather couldn't have been better. It was a lovely afternoon. Below you will see a slide show of the shower.
I would love to go on about the shower but, now I have to post about waiting for our referral. Thank you everyone for such a beautiful shower. Thank you to all who helped to put it together(all the kids included). It was truly a wonderful day. I couldn't have wanted anything anything more. It was perfect. Love all of you.

No comments: