Thursday, August 7, 2008

NO NEW NEWS- STILL WAITING

Well, we are still waiting to hear something. This is the longest wait. I can't believe it. There is a rumor that the cut off date is Jan 27 2006. This is very disheartening. Only two days again in one month. I wonder if things will ever pick up. Even though I am so excited for our referral, my heat is hurting for all of my fellow Panda's that are still waiting. It makes it hard to get too excited because I know just how they feel and have been in their shoes all along. It really brings you down when you get that kind of news and you just feel like this is never going to happen. Hang in there girls! Love ya!
Maybe something tomorrow will show up. Maybe there is a little luck in tomorrow 8/8/08. Lets hope.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello there!
de-lurking to send you good wishes for a speedy referral.
looking forward to congratulating you!

Peace,
kath

the mommy said...

This is your moment enjoy it you deserve it...We love you guys

Mike and Rhonda said...

I cannot wait to see this long awaiting baby girl.

Alyson and Ford said...

Aren't we all going to be excited in just a few short days?
We are going to our agency office in person - so no pictures of the UPS guy!

Alyson LID 01/27/06