Wednesday, August 6, 2008

THE STORK MIGHT BE IN THE AIR


There is a rumor out there that referrals might have been mailed on Monday the fourth.Lets hope this is true and that we might hear something today or tomorrow. I can't wait to finally see Emma's little face for the first time.
This week has been one filled with so many emotions. I have been staying numb for the most part. I have had bouts of excitement and then yesterday I was getting angry that we haven't heard anything. Today I am getting so excited, that the thought of getting our referral makes my cry. I think that I am finally getting excited and can't believe that after three years that this is finally about to happen.
SO COME ON REFERRALS.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been going on your blog (I googled it) and watching and waiting with you. I haven't e-mailed or called so you wouldn't have to be asked again if you heard anything, but know that we've all been thinking about you (including your lake friends!) Talk to you soon!! Love Janeane

Anonymous said...

I feel as though you are in labor and I'm waiting to hear! Hope it's soon.
Love,
Cathy Snow

ECJang said...

Everytime the phone rings I run thinking its The News. My friends have called and when I answer and find its not you I sound disappointed and they ask "Whats wrong?" This is indeed a three year labor.