Sunday, August 24, 2008

HAPPY 23 BIRTHDAY TIM!


Today is what would have been Tim's 23rd Birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUDDY! I can't believe that you are 23 already. Where does time go? I would have loved to see what you would be like right now. You would have graduated college this past spring and I wonder what you would be doing. Would you have a girl friend, would you be living at home or trying to get an apartment with some of your buddies. I miss all of these mile stones and am very saddened that I will never get to experience them. I am happy that I do have wonderful memories of you and I will Cherish them forever.
We will be having a cookout tonight and I will be making some of Tim's favorite foods. I think that we will hang out on our deck, enjoy the evening and toast away to Tim.
I love you Buddy and miss you more everyday.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

No comments: