Monday, August 11, 2008

I THINK THAT THE STORK HAS LANDED!


Well, today will probably the day. I can't believe that this is finally happening. we have waited three longs for this moment and I am a nervous wreck. I have tears in my eyes as I am writing this. I can't think straight or concentrate. I don't know what to do with myself. I have so many emotions going through me right now. I just wish that the "call" would come in. We have our bottle of champagne chilling just waiting to be opened and toast to Emma.
I thought that we would have gotten our referral last week but, it is best that we didn't. We had a very busy weekend with our road race for our boys Kyle and Tim. We have company all weekend and it just would have been a crazy time to get Emma's referral. Now that things have settled down, I will have time to process all of this. It was a beautiful weekend for the boys race. I will do another post to talk about the weekend.
Now here I sit waiting for a call from my social worker. Come on Maureen call me!
Be back later with the details.

No comments: