Tuesday, October 14, 2008

EMMA'S ONE HUNDRED GOOD WISHES QUILT


I just thought that I would catch up with a couple of things before we left for China. First off I want to say that my MIL has been working so hard on Emma's quilt. She has put in so much time and love into this quilt. I can't believe how much work goes into making one. I know that I would never have the patients to sit there and put in so much time and effort. I admire anyone who has this kind of patients. I guess that is why so much love is wrapped up in a quilt. Emma is going to know how much love went into making this very special blanket. Everytime she wraps herself up in it she will know how much love and effort went into making it and how much she is loved. THank you for all the hard work that you have put into Emma's quilt. Erik and I really appreciate it very much.

No comments: