Saturday, October 18, 2008

OFF TO NANCHANG TODAY! EMMA DAY!





Well, We are off to Nanchang today. Tomorrow morning (Mon. China Time) we will be getting Emma. That means that it will be Sun. night for everyone back in the States. So all of you get Emma before we do. I can't wait. What a emotional day it is going to be. Just to see that little face that we have been looking at for so long now.
This has to be a quick post since we have to be out of our room at 8:00 and I haven't even taking a shower yet. We can't wait and are so excited.
I am going to try and post some more pictures from yesterday. It takes so long to download them. Dee you in Nanchang!

9 comments:

Stephe said...

OMG!!! I just can't wait! I'm on the edge of my seat!! I'm so excited for you both!!!

Anonymous said...

Good luck to you and I hope the day is everything you need it to be - traveling mercies for you and your new daughter.

Doreen said...

Send Nanchang my love!!!!! So happy for you! Gotcha Day will be miraculous, enjoy!

Doreen in Montreal single mom to Faith-Jiangxi & Mia-Sichuan

the mommy said...

We just love seeing pictures of you guys in China.. It wont be long now we are so excited for you guys....

Love Susan, Riz and Sophia

Donna said...

OMG, Kathy, I can't wait to see you holding Emma. It's been such a long journey to get to this point.

Enjoy every moment of your trip and I hope Emma is everything you imagined.

Donna :)

Lori said...

Oh, guys ....I have goose bumps. Mr. H and I are here reading your blog together. YIPPEE!! It's almost your "Together Forever Day"!!

Hugs,
Lori & Mr. H

Sharon said...

I love seeing the photos of Beijing tours, but can't wait to see Emma!! Have a wonderful, life-changing day!!

So happy for you and Erik...and Emma.

Sharon

Doug & Michelle said...

Watching your trip so far brings back such great memories. The real journey starts Monday morning. It was the most wonderful and emotional day of my life. We'll be thinking of you and can't wait to see photos of you holding your precious Emma!
Love, Doug, Michelle & Caroline.

rubyiscoming said...

Sooooo excited for you!!!!